- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
When do I have to pay for my Greenback services?
Nothing is due up front.
We want you to be 100% satisfied before you pay anything, so we will send your invoice after your return is drafted. Once you approve your draft return and pay the invoice, your final tax return will be uploaded to your secure file. We will e-file your return if possible, but if we are unable, you will need to print, sign, and mail in your tax return.
Click here to view your current and past invoices.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I delete files and documents I’ve uploaded to my account?
- When do I have to pay for my Greenback services?
- How do I request for Greenback to file my extension?
- I am getting a file size error when trying to upload my documents. What should I do?
- Can I mail you my documents?
- How can I access my files?
- Where can I view prior invoices and returns?
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my password?
- Who is my accountant?
- What browser should I use?